The following comes from a Feb. 4 posting by Operation Rescue.
In an all-too-common incident at the Family Planning Associates abortion facility in Bakersfield, California, a patient was transported to a local emergency room on February 3.
As abortion workers deployed bed sheets to prevent filming of the incident, a woman on a gurney was loaded into an ambulance. Inappropriately, one clinic worker applauded as the ambulance pulled away.
Abortion workers called the police, but were left to uncomfortably explain why they had summoned them without cause.
Tim and Terri Palmquist report that the woman was transported to Kern Medical Center. Sidewalk counselors were told at the clinic that the woman possibly experienced a heart attack. Her current condition is unknown, as is the abortionist responsible for her suffering.
Sadly, as the ambulance pulled away from the abortion facility, Terri Palmquist reports that she was approached by an older woman who had witnessed the incident. She told Terri that her own daughter had nearly died from serious complications to an abortion she had received at Family Planning Associates.
This is the sixth documented medical emergency at the Family Planning Associates abortion clinic in Bakersfield in the past two years. Other incidents took place on the following dates:
- January 6, 2014: A woman was transported to San Joaquin hospital by grim-faced EMTs in what appeared to be a life-threating emergency.
• February 4, 2013: A Hispanic woman was rushed to the hospital. Her abortionist was said to be then 74-year old Vernon Wagner.
• August, 2013: Vernon Wagner was again the abortionist on duty during a medical emergency.
• August, 2012: Another woman was transported by ambulance for emergency treatment after an abortion.
• October 15, 2012: Abortionist Wagner launched on a profanity-laced tirade when pro-life activists asked what happened to a Hispanic woman who was taken to the hospital moments earlier.
….According to RealChoice Blog, Family Planning Associates abortion facilities have played a role in the deaths of Denise Holmes, Mary Pena, Josefina Garcia, Lanice Dorsey, Joyce Ortenzio, Tami Suematsu, Christina Mora, Susan Levy, Patricia Chacon, Kimberly Neil, and Deanna Bell.