The following was emailed to California Catholic Daily from lay evangelist Patrick Coffin. Coffin hosted the radio interview program Catholic Answers Live for eight years.
As you probably know, the thing I’ve been hinting at and quietly building for any months is finally here. Since we’re only opening the doors twice a year, this is the last time I’ll mention it until the winter.
Last Friday evening, the light turned green and people began signing up for “citizenship” (aka membership) in Coffin Nation and haven’t stopped since. If you haven’t seen the trailer, it’s short, sweet, and here: www.coffinnation.com.
What do YOU get?
* masterclass interviews with top influencers and thinkers like Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, whom I’ve interviewed four times; time management guru David Allen, author ofGetting Things Done: The Art of Stress-free Productivity; and public speaker trainer and radio host Ken Davis. These are the first three guests of the monthly TransformU feature for members only.
* connectivity with an ENTHUSIASTIC community of happy Catholic warriors in a closed Facebook Group
* interactive monthly live webinars called Ask Away Friday
* my top book and movie recommendations
* commentary on current events through a Catholic lens, called The Coffin Report
* peace of mind that you’re an active part of the solution. It’s EASY to sit on the sidelines and complain!
* Much more
Again, the link is www.coffinnation.com. Thanks for your support, and your patience as we roll out this exciting adventure. I’d be honored to deliver the “wow” factor that characterizes membership in Coffin Nation. After June 15, only the audio version of the show will be free of charge—and always will be.
If you can, join us. The initial membership price will never increase.
Be a saint; what else is there?