To post your event, contact Jeff (click name for email) and he will add it for you.
PLEASE NOTE: INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDRESS IN THE BODY OF THE TEXT
Alhambra: Vox Vitae Catholic Pro-Life Teen Leadership Camp
July 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - July 23, 2021 @ 7:00 pm
July 18 – 23, 2021
Vox Vitae Catholic Pro-Life Camp fosters a deep love and understanding of the Catholic faith and equips teens to be courageous and active voices for life. Together, the campers explore the truth of Catholicism, the destruction wrought by abortion and euthanasia, the beauty of chastity and holiness, the harms of homosexual activity and transgenderism, and the importance of civic awareness and involvement. The campers practice dialoguing and defending their faith and pro-life views against those who disagree.
Over the course of five days, nationally renowned speakers and educators cover the themes Catholicism, Pro-Life 101, Your Life Matters, Your Voice Matters, and Action! Mass, the Rosary, adoration, and an opportunity for confession are included in every day’s schedule. The teens form close friendships as they grow together in faith, knowledge, and courage.
A Typical Day’s Schedule:
9:00 AM | Camper drop-off
10:00 AM | Morning prayer
10:15 AM | Speakers, games, and small group activities
1:00 PM | Lunch
2:00 PM | Speakers, games, and small group activities
5:00 PM | Mass
6:00 PM | Dinner
7:00 PM | Camper pick-up
2021 Camp Details:
- Campers are ages 14 to 19.
- Lunch, dinner, and snacks are provided for the campers.
- Camper pick-up and drop-off is at St. Therese Church, Alhambra. Drop off starts at 9am, camp starts at 10am and ends at 7pm, except for Sunday and Tuesday, when it ends at 9pm.
- Families are welcome to attend on Sunday and Tuesday evenings, 7-9pm. Tim Staples will speak on Sunday, and adult admission is $20 per person – children and teens are free. More details here. Tuesday evening is a family movie night, screening “Pray,” with free admission. More details here.
- Most camp activities will take place at St. Therese Church except for a trip to an abortion facility and to do other outreach on Friday, July 23. Due to Covid restrictions, Vox Vitae will not be providing transportation on Friday July 23. Teens will have to provide their own transportation to and from camp.
- Camp fee is $200 per camper, scholarships available. Discount of $25 per camper for families.
- This year we also have an online camp option for those unable to attend in person. The cost is $100 per family.