Program & Office Assistant
Kolbe Academy seeks an individual for the current 2021-2022 school year and beyond. The program & office assistant will report directly to the Admissions Manager and/or Office Manager and will directly support both admissions and office management departments.
• Answering, routing, and responding to phone calls and emails from parents and prospective customers
• Working with academic services staff to process student registrations and student records
• Assisting in processing and filing student records
• Preparing student records for scanning and storage
• Filing of Apostille Records and Fees
• Billing tuition fees to customer accounts
• Mail Processing and document processing as needed
Send applications or inquiries to: [email protected]
Kolbe Academy is looking for a candidate that can offer a friendly yet professional presence to our customer service phone calls while performing registrar and admissions duties. The ideal candidate must have a dedication to the company mission to form classically educated students according to the tradition and teaching of the Catholic Church.
• Should be proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and Teams
• Must be comfortable learning new technology
• More advanced computer skills a plus
• Bi-lingual English and Spanish highly desired but not required
• Must be able to multi-task with minimal supervision
• Must be able to work out of the Napa office daily
• High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
• Must be a practicing Catholic willing to take an Oath of Fidelity to the Magisterium and to make a Profession of Faith.
Salary and Benefits
• The positions pay structure is negotiable, and is competitive based on local market rates of the candidate. Kolbe Academy offers health, dental, vision, life insurance (with AD&D), 403b as well as a very robust Company Holiday Program and Paid Leave Policy.
About the Employer
Kolbe Academy, like our namesake, is rooted in tradition and relevant to the world today. We seek to harness the power of technology to offer a truly Catholic, classical, and flexible education. With salvation as the ultimate goal, Kolbe's educational programs allow parents to tailor the formation of their children in the Catholic tradition, with a classical approach. In particular, Kolbe is the leader in online Catholic, classical education.
In our online program, students learn in a virtual classroom among peers with a live instructor who facilitates discussion, lectures, and grades the coursework. Our goal is achieved only through the partnering of parents and a faculty and staff that is dedicated to teaching and modeling for students the good, the true, and the beautiful.