Send applications or inquiries to: [email protected]
Marin Catholic currently has an opening for a full-time Admissions Assistant for the 2021-22 school year.
* This position will begin in August 2021, joining a staff of 100 teachers, administrator and staff serving nearly 800 students.
The Admissions Assistant is essential to the success of communicating the Marin Catholic Mission and Vision to prospective students and families and the public at large. In collaboration with the Director of Admissions, the Admissions Assistant is responsible for the coordination of the Admissions program and events throughout the year, as well as the successful onboarding of new students to life at Marin Catholic. We are looking for a self-directed professional who is excited about communicating and modeling the passion we have for dynamic Catholic education.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
*Have extraordinary organization skills,
*Be able to juggle multiple projects with composure and accuracy,
*Have strong oral and written communication skills,
*Deliver exceptional customer service both over the phone and in person to families and internal departments,
*Have a strong sense of urgency,
*Have excellent problem-solving skills, and
*Maintain the highest standards of discretion and confidentiality.
The Admissions Assistant has direct or indirect responsibility for the following areas:
1. Daily management of the Admissions Office to include; department calendar management, coordination with Communications to maintain the Admissions page of the Marin Catholic website, and mass mailings,
2. Management of prospective student database and records with the utmost in confidentiality,
3. Coordination and direction of parent/students in the school admissions and registration processes to include; timely response to inquiries, making information requests to feeder schools, and coordination of the student visitation program and conducting tours,
4. Coordination of the Admission Committee,
5. Training and oversight of the Marin Catholic Student Guide program,
6. Annual events production such as the Marin High School Fair, Academic Experience Night, Open House, feeder school meetings and scholarship awards
Qualifications, credentials, experience, knowledge & skills for the position:
*Bachelor's degree, preferred
*Prior experience in a high school setting, preferred
*Practicing Catholic in good standing, preferred
*Desire and ability to witness to his or her personal faith journey and actively model the mission and Catholic identity of the school
*Ability to collaborate effectively and professionally with a variety of individuals and groups including students, parents, faculty and staff, and other schools' personnel
*Ability to think and plan analytically, contributing to the overall Admissions program
*Maintains best professional practices in communicating with peers, students and parents
*Computer proficiency - Google Apps, Drive, Docs, OfficeSuite for Mac
*Fluency in Spanish, a plus
Full-time staff at Marin Catholic are eligible for benefits including health and dental insurance, medical and dependent care flex plan, Archdiocesan pension, and 403b.
Interested applicants for positions should submit a letter of interest and current resume to Michelle Mayfield-Baske, Director of Human Resources