Church of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Send applications or inquiries to: [email protected]
Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church is hiring a Parish Administrator to oversee all the business and administrative functions of the parish in collaboration with the Pastor. We seek a dynamic, experienced leader who can ensure implementation of the goal of building up our parish as a Eucharistic and Marian shrine dedicated to the New Evangelization and the salvation of souls. The ideal candidate will have a business mindset, will be able to see the "big picture" in a variety of settings, and will lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing managerial team.
Overview of Duties:
• Ensures that a spiritual, positive and a clear communication is maintained and enhanced between the parish, parishioners, non-parishioners, school parents and staff.
• Assists and advises the pastor in the supervision and coordination of parish finances, human resources, facilities, and other aspects of the operation.
• Assures compliance with local, state, federal, and Diocesan laws and regulations or requirements.
• Proposes, promotes, develops, and applies priorities and directions through short and long-range planning.
• Active and participating member of a Roman Catholic community, preferably Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Parish
• Bachelor's Degree (minimum) and training in finance, human resources, administration or equivalent
• Five years of successful work experience in managing financial or human resource systems within a business enterprise
• Ability to oversee building and maintenance
• Successful experience supervising employees and volunteers
• Experience in public relations and marketing
• Ability to honor confidentiality
About the Employer
As disciples of Christ,
as stewards of his mission,
we are ALL called and sent
to use our gifts to help proclaim
the Gospel of salvation
and to build up the kingdom of God.