The Facility Manager supervises all aspects of maintenance to ensure a safe efficient physical plant on a twenty-four hour, seven day a week basis. In conjunction with the Administrator, the Manager directs and oversees major projects for remodeling; and maintaining, and improving the physical plant and grounds. The Manager is responsible to supervise and assist with the upkeep and use of parish facilities, furnishings, and equipment including the establishment of long term facility plans and a preventive maintenance schedule.
Reports to: Administrator Classification: Exempt
Supervises and assists with the facility operations and services within a multi-faceted Parish Program.
Coordinates the day to day maintenance, operation and usage of the parish and school facilities.
• High School diploma or equivalent training/experience; 3 years related experience with two as supervisor.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and project-management abilities.
• Able to meet physical demands of the position, including carrying 50 pounds, standing for long periods of time, climbing ladders, and operating power tools and other equipment.
• Team player who can build relationships and collaborate effectively with fellow staff members, contractors and volunteers.
• Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and city regulations impacting facility operations.
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and vehicle insurance and satisfactory driving record.
• Basic computer proficiency.
• Available to work during the week Monday through Friday and supervise staff or contractors after hours and weekends on an ongoing basis.
• Committed to the mission and vision of the parish.
• Demonstrated ability to recognize and honor diversity within the parish.
• Able to honor and maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to communicate in Spanish verbally and written.
• Baptized and participating member of a Roman Catholic faith community.
Resumes are being accepted and can be emailed to [email protected] or mailed to Church of the Presentation, Facility Manager Search Committee, 6715 Leesburg Place, Stockton, CA 95207
About the Employer
Church of the Presentation's mission is to be a welcoming Catholic faith family responding to the varied spiritual needs of our diverse community. Our parish has a vision. We hope to create a welcoming environment for fellowship and to offer services for our parishioners throughout their life span.