St. Martha Catholic Church, Murrieta
(25 hours per week)
The Diocese of San Bernardino is a vibrant and diverse community of Roman Catholic Believers committed to
bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to all we encounter. We are guided by the core values of hospitality,
collaboration, faith sharing and reconciliation. Through the impact of the Gospel, we seek to fill lives with
Founded in 1992, St. Martha Catholic Church is an active community of over 8,000 registered households.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Responsible for input of all financial data for faith formation program and community outreach
• Balance tuition payments monthly. Send invoices to families as needed.
• Receive and prepare all invoices for church, ministries, and outreach programs.
• Classifies, verifies and posts items in the Sage Intacct program.
• Prepares financial reports and balances records for outreach program, including active Thrift Store,
weekly and parish ministries as needed.
• Reconcile bank statements for outreach programs.
• Assist Business Administrator with accounting reconciliation and report generation.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in an accounting role either in a non-profit or secular position.
• Practical experience in account generation and report generation.
• Solid organizational skills and attention to detail as well as strict adherence to diocesan policies.
• Must have strong computer skills. Familiarity with Sage Intacct is a plus.
• Must be a team player and have good communication skills both written and verbal.
• A commitment to good interpersonal relationships and support of church ministries.
• A commitment to confidentiality regarding all account records.
• Must have ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
• Must have ability to interact professionally with all employees and people coming into the office.