Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is looking for a faith filled person for our part time Coordinator of Evangelization.
RESPONSIBLE TO OVERSEE AND COORDINATE:
• All Adult Formation programs.
• Elementary Evangelization program.
• Retreats and Continuous Education for the Parish.
• Baptism program and other related Liturgical programs.
• Children’s liturgy.
• Perform other related duties for the benefit of the community.
• Practicing Roman Catholic in Good Standing. VIRTUS Trained & Fingerprinted.
• The candidate must have good interpersonal skills, and should be able to relate, work, and collaborate with other people.
• Minimum 5 years of related work experience in a Roman Catholic Community.
• A degree in Pastoral Theology or related field or its equivalent.
• Master Catechist or its equivalent.
• Experience in Adult and Youth Evangelization Programing.
• Knowledge of Catholic Sacramental Theology and practice.
• Competent in the use Social Media and the ability to Evangelize through Social Media.
• Proficient in Public Speaking & Communication.
• Practical ability in Computer Software, e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, etc.
Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary Church (Pasadena)
2640 E. Orange Grove Blvd.
Pasadena, California 91107