Parish Business Manager
Objective: Responsible for all administrative functions of the parish including finance, human resources, facilities and general communications.
Report to: Pastor
1. Participate in the development of the annual budget; ensure expenditures throughout the year comply with the approved budget..
2. Oversee maintenance of accurate records concerning financial transactions; ensure that the required Church and government reports are filed as necessary.
3. Assist in preparation and presentation of financial reports as required.
4. Oversee payroll. Ensure that employees are paid in accordance with appropriate laws, and payroll reports are filed as necessary.
5. Coordinate Offertory Giving Increase Appeals, Fundraising Activities, Together In Mission and Capital Campaigns.
1. Work with pastor to develop personnel policies and benefits appropriate to the Church's circumstances.
2. Select, train, and supervise administrative personnel.
3. Manage all areas of employee benefits; consult when necessary with Archdiocesan Human Resources Department.