Mailroom Clerk I
Information Technology Services, Pastoral Center
The Diocese of San Bernardino is a vibrant and diverse community of Roman Catholic Believers
committed to bringing the Good News of Jesus Christ to all we encounter. We are guided by the
core values of hospitality, collaboration, faith sharing and reconciliation. Through the impact of
the Gospel, we seek to fill lives with hope.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Sort incoming mail delivered by the post office.
• Distribute and pick-up mail throughout the Pastoral Center.
• Deliver packages received by UPS/FedEx/Office Depot/Others to the appropriate recipient.
• Complete copy/print work orders submitted thru the Web2Print system in a timely and
• Deliver printing paper to offices as needed.
• Replenish supplies on copiers located at the Pastoral Center.
• Address paper jams and ensure copiers are fully functional.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School or GED.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
• Ability to use general office equipment (such as FAX machines, folding machine, cutters,
• Must have ability to interact professionally with all employees and people coming into the
• Must have ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Includes but not limited to considerable use of arms and legs, whole body movement, walking,
lifting, and stooping, standing, sitting, lifting and carrying up to 45 lbs., pushing, pulling,
kneeling, crouching, crawling, hearing, speaking, seeing, reaching, repetitive forward bending,
repetitive arm/hand motions, prolonged gripping of an item, repetitive hand/finger movements,
sense of touch/feel, temperature extremes.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume and salary requirements to:
Diocese of San Bernardino
Attn. Sinia Bustamante
1201 E. Highland Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92404
Email: [email protected]
Mailroom Clerk I