The Diocese of San Bernardino is a vibrant and diverse community of Roman Catholic Believers committed to bringing the Good News of Jesus
Christ to all we encounter. We are guided by the core values of hospitality, collaboration, faith sharing and reconciliation. Through the impact of the
Gospel, we seek to fill lives with hope.
Rooted in the diocesan vision, the mission of the Office of Charismatic Renewal (OCR) is to serve the Bishop by bringing the message of salvation to
impact families, neighborhoods and society through the different activities and services that are offered. In collaboration with the Department of
Educational Services OCR promotes and encourages the formation of prayer groups to enable them to provide a better witness and service in their
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Answers phone calls, respond to emails, maintain databases and files.
• Prepare various materials as needed including making copies.
• Keeping files of expenses, budget, registration and payments for events.
• Prepare analyses on event budget, compile charts and financial information, and prepare
• and process check requests.
• Receive registration fees, make deposits, keep electronic and paper records of deposit slips and ensure deposits.
• Processing journal entries, issuing invoices, billing parishes, and making deposits.
• Assists Director, English and Spanish Programs Coordinators with the administration of the office to facilitate the smooth execution and
operation of office programs and services.
• Schedule appointments for director, prepare and respond to correspondence and translate documents, etc.
• Prepare agendas and take minutes for Staff meetings and other meetings as requested.
• Make room reservations and equipment, make flyers, and assist with registrations.
• Translation of materials (English/Spanish); maintain office website and social media platforms.
• Maintains orderliness in the office (file organizati