The following comes from a September 17 email from Helpers of God’s Most Precious Infants:

This morning was like no other in recent memory at Planned Parenthood. The Holy Spirit seemed to be working so fast that I just couldn’t keep up.

A young couple arrived. I tried to talk to them, but the woman clearly did not want to talk to me. The man said to me “that is exactly what I told her!” He came out several times and said he wanted to keep the child but she was adamant to get the abortion. I told him to not give up because this was his son or daughter that he would never get to know and they will both regret this day for the rest of their lives. I told him that he has leverage and he just needs to be willing to use it to save his child’s life.

Meanwhile two young women, one with a large teddy bear, walked to the entrance. I said to them, “I don’t know why you are here, but in case you are considering abortion, this is a child at 12 weeks” (I showed them a baby model), “and I’m here to provide help if you need it to protect your child.” One of the women said “I can’t do this.” I didn’t know at first exactly what she meant.  I thought maybe she meant that she wanted me to leave her alone. She then went inside, saying to me “Are you going to pay for raising my child?” To which I responded “We can provide help with that.” I didn’t expect that she was going to change her mind.

However, shortly after that, she came out and was clearly arguing with someone on her cell phone. I called out to her from a distance that we could help her. Her friend with the teddy bear came out also. The woman who said “I can’t do this” then said to me, “I’m going to keep it, so quit talking to me.” It seemed that she only went inside to cancel her appointment. She and her friend left!

Another couple came in to which I talked briefly. They listened briefly but seemed to only be listening to be polite but wanted to just go inside. They wouldn’t take any information. They were inside for about 20 or 30 minutes. They came out and sat on the bench talking. Eventually someone came and picked them up. I don’t know why they were there, and I asked them again if they wanted information and they said, “no thanks, we already have it.”

Later on, a couple with a baby in a stroller came up, and I showed them a baby model also. The man saw it, and told the woman to get in the car, and they went back to their car in back of Planned Parenthood in a hurry and he refused to talk any further. I then heard a very loud and angry discussion. They came back, and I told him where they could go for an ultrasound, pregnancy test, and talk to a doctor immediately at no charge. They agreed to go to Culture of Life Family Services, and asked me to call COLFS, and let them know they were coming. Then they left.

As this was going on, someone else was waiting to talk to me. She asked if we were Pro-Life, and we said yes. She had a friend who was four months pregnant, homeless, and needed help. She wanted to know if we knew somewhere she could call to get help for her. We gave her the information she needed. She thanked us and left.

I then needed to leave. After I left, one of the prayer warriors who was still there texted me that a man came out and said he was still trying to talk his girlfriend out of getting an abortion. We don’t know what ultimately happened.

Quite a morning!

Report from Family Planning Associates, Miramar Rd., Thursday, Sept. 15: We had 9 counselors this morning in the parking lot, with about 10 to 12 yellow-shirts trying to disrupt us. There was no security guard. We managed to talk to a number of couples briefly, but most were not interested in listening to us. Several people left after being inside only a short time, but we are unsure about their reasons for being there, and why they left early. An anesthesiologist arrived mid-morning, indicating that they would be doing second trimester or later abortions.