Each year San Diego Walk for Life draws together a group of speakers and a lineup of pro-life exhibitors for an event that allows participants to celebrate life, and to pray for an end to abortion.
Held 8:30 am-noon Jan. 20 at Balboa Park (at 6th and Laurel), the San Diego Walk for Life will feature live entertainment in English and Spanish by Emmaus Blvd., and there will be family-friendly activities throughout the day.
The life-affirming event speakers include:
- Michaelene Fredenburg, Life Perspectives
- Bishop Robert W. McElroy, Diocese of San Diego
- Auxiliary Bishop John P. Dolan, Diocese of San Diego
- Sarah Saccone Lanza, Lamb of God Maternity Home
- Sarah Jensen Elhoff, Adoption Center of San Diego
…and more testimonials!
Full story at SocialMinistrySanDiego.com.
If I were in San Diego…